How we fight Covid-19
Your safety is our first priority!
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by a new coronavirus introduced to humans for the first time. It is spread from person to person mainly through the droplets produced when an infected person speaks, coughs or sneezes. Watch this short animation to learn more about COVID-19 and how to protect yourself against it.
To ensure the safety & well-being of our community, client and staff is our priority. Please noted our precautionary measure steps;
1) Every client and staff will be asked to check their temperature upon entering our premise.
2) 70% Ethanol sanitizer is used on the regular basis.
3) Towel, linen & fabric are washed & disinfected by WHO approved chemical.
4) Disposable face sheet & bed protector are change frequently after every massage session.
5) Medical mask will be provided to our staff in following the good hygiene practice at work.
6) Added extra hours of proactive deep cleaning to our furniture, massage bed & equipment.
In addition, To ensure the safety & wellbeing of community, client and staff is our priority.
“Have a Fever, NO MASSAGE”
We high appreciated your cooperation & will continue to monitor the situation evolving closely.
sources: WHO Youtube Channel